Monday, August 13, 2012

Wake Me Up … When It’s Over


Yes yes yes ….

The internet has revolutionised our way of communicating and interacting with the world around us. If I sound a little indifferent, it’s because I am. Sometimes I think the “internet” was designed and created purely for the mass consumption and mind control of Gen Y.
 
 
I can’t understand the fascination with spending your life in front of a screen, slavishly creating sub-universes and ultra-realities. Hours upon hours and days upon days staring into the vast chasm of nothingness. Strangely hypnotised and coerced by the flashing sounds and visions.

Unless you are of “geek” persuasion, the fact that none of us can understand a word our young “juveniles” are talking about, should be of no surprise. Cyber-Delinquency is the new order of the day. In fact, I am lead to believe that in some “realms” ...  delinquency comes with a side of fries!!

Call me cynical … Call me out of touch
Just
Wake Me Up … When It’s Over

No comments:

Post a Comment