Tuesday, September 4, 2012

You're All Jealous Of Gina


I take my hat off to Gina Rinehart. I really do. I find that Gina and I have a lot in common. She says how she feels, I also say how I feel. She tends to rub people up the wrong way just to get a reaction - I also rub people up the wrong way to get a reaction. Gina's a billionaire - i'm also a billionaire... Ok, maybe not (but it's nice to dream). But seriously; what I find with myself and Gina is the fact that we both say what everybody else is afraid to say. The only reason people are annoyed with Gina and her comments is because she's filthy rich. If a middle classed nobody was to tell people to stop smoking, drinking and work harder I guess he would be somewhat praised and put above a pedestal.

It really annoys me that we look down on people with a lot of money. They need to be congratulated. People with money do not signify greed, selfishness and rudeness. I tend to find these people to be innovative and hard-working. You also have to understand that Gina Rinehart wasn't insulting anybody. She was simply stating to the people who don't do anything with their lives to go get one. Simple as that.

I should probably point out here that I do not come from a family of money. My family has instilled in me to work for what you want. As I said before, all Gina is saying is to basically work for success and to succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence. 2 things that I find in myself AND Gina Rinehart.

1 comment:

  1. Is a life of ignorance and unjustified confidence that only stems from that ignorance really a successful life? Success can be measured by so much more than how many inanimate objects you can exchange for other inanimate objects...

    ReplyDelete