Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Work for life or Life for work ??

                                     

In addition to the friendly advice of Gina Rinehart I (as a member of democratic society) would like to share my "valuable" ideas and their inevitable consequences with you also.

I reckon, the fastest and most reliable way to get rich is not to spend money at all. However, there is a danger of starving to death a little earlier than your dream to be reach come true. But in any case you will be able to afford a really posh funeral!

or

Do you want to have twice more money immediately? Put your savings next to the mirror and happily use this abundance for your Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass!

or

Go to the bank and borrow a bucket of money. After this the most interesting and optimistic (as we believe without reservations) chapter of our life starts. Say, for instance, something like this:

                                                                         and this

Why? My modest knowledge of history and pure sarcastic analysis of this knowledge lets me to build some sad pattern in my head. Something like this:
Primitive system. Nobody is forced to be a slave.
Slave system. There are slaves, but their owners have to feed them and make them work.
Serfdom. The slaves feed themselves, but their nobles still have to make them work.
Capitalism. The "slaves" come to the "slavery" of their own accord, they feed themselves and make themselves to work.
Free Democracy. The "slaves" come to the "slavery" of their own accord, they feed themselves and make themselves to work. These people really believe that they are free. They enjoy their freedom. 
Sad true of life is that the majority of us goes to unloved work for the ability to buy things, which we don't really need...







5 comments:

  1. Ah ha ha ha!!! you made such a sad truth so very amusing :) I like that comment about putting ourselves Through the Looking Glass into the world of imagination. I think this is the only natural way for us to enjoy our lives, I have had more fun playing make-believe as a penniless child than being immaculately dressed at a fancy occasion with money in my purse as an adult, all the diamonds in the world cannot make you happy, it is the rainbows that they make in our mind that is of real value!
    I always enjoy your interesting, fun and informative articles, GREAT writing as per usual darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin, thank you so much. You always say so warm and nice words. I am so happy that you can find something interesting in my texts. That inspires me to write again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I love your words about rainbows! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete