Friday, September 14, 2012

The News Is Like Running A Marathon


I kind of feel like if I want to find the right information on a news story; then I have to run a  marathon just to find the TRUTH. That is probably one of the reasons why I don't research news stories. You never know what you're gonna find. The other reason why I don't look at the news is because I don't have time. Between work, TAFE and having somewhat of a social life - I just don't have time for the news.

For me, I am most attracted to The Daily Telegraph mainly because It's considered, young and vibrant and most people my age read this newspaper if any at all. I don't personally find a connection with any other one because they're too indepth. I really don't have time to sit down and inform myself. When really, I should make the time.

As I'm writing this I feel a little guilty not being aware with what Is going on in the world. The reason why this blog post is so short is because I have nothing else to say (which is a little odd). I'm not informed enough with what Is going on with the news.

So maybe it's about time I make time for the news hey...

No comments:

Post a Comment