Sunday, September 9, 2012

Am I the only dreamer?


We are not choosing poverty as a lifestyle. I do dream about my own palace, a luxury yacht, lavish parties or exquisite high fashion and sometimes I wonder “Is it a need  or want?”. At this point, I’m still working to pay off my tuition fee and other expense. I’m not struggling but I’m far from “Rich”. I’m not complaining or being jealous to wealthy people because I’m on my way to get what I want. Before going any further, ask yourself how much is enough, how much do you need in order to be satisfied?

I admire rich people. They have guts and are happy to take a risk. Some millionaires, billionaires have had a good idea and built an empire around it. But it doesn’t mean that they can look down to people and say thing as if they know them well. I can understand Gina’s point of view. Indeed, some people just sit at home, fool around and wait for their monthly welfare. I can see that the welfare state has robbed people of motivation, encouraged dependency, and created an era of protracted poverty mentality. And yes, some but not all. Million and million Australian are doing their best to make a good life for their children – working hard, paying their bills, playing by the rules.  

So Gina, please be more sensitive, compassionate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment