Saturday, October 6, 2012

ABC , the useful web-page

To be honest, It is not caught my attention to the Australia news when I frist arrived to Australia. I am likely to struggle myseft when I force myseft to read newspaper, I am just instersted in reading magazine and fiction book ( in my frist language ) not english . Apperantly, In order to improve my english and built up my confident, I decided to enrolled in communication and media courese, before making my decision, I endeavour  myforce to reading elecronic news on internet.  And when I  joined in this course, I have recently engaged on the offical website of our class. In the onset time, myseft reading the others comments on artivale, although it is not simple for me to get all the valuable information of other classmate. However, it is an instretsed and excited to have a freedom of speech and share your own opinion or comment to the "hottest" topic in various aspects. At this time, I started to drawn my attention to Abc webpage. Honestly, In my view, I think Abc is an trustworthy page and consist of the immense source of valuable information. The useful site which represent the well-organized layout.This single theme is classified separately to the main topic incluing: heath, polictic, weather, education, entertainment,business, Soprt, the Drum,Radio channel and other useful topic . All the soure of information on Abc news are reliable,ethical, and trushworthy for others purposes search. The layout is likely to facilitate for us to catch up the news simply. The linkage with other sites in the same topic is explicitlly for informative seeker. .....Additonally, the content of the article appears to be concise and quite genuise for information addicts. Beside the various coverage, the wide range of video links, footage and photos are also composed accrording to the relevant items.

Other advanatge of reading abc new is to widen our knowlege in the political site. Honnestly, since the time I was fascinared by Abc website. I have obtained more valuable and sgiificiant information on the health segment. Appearantly, abc website is by far the most helpful site for student like us who are engaging studying in various appects

No comments:

Post a Comment